Big Bus Chicago Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
The lakeside metropolis of Chicago is famous for its striking skyscrapers, world-class museums and colorful history. Explore the “Windy City” at your own pace, with the choice of a Classic, Premium or Deluxe ticket, all which include a hop-on, hop-off sightseeing bus tour with stops strategically located near the city’s top attractions. Hop on to experience sites like the Adler Planetarium and Navy Pier or hop off along the Magnificent Mile to shop, see the great city at heart-stopping heights from Willis Tower’s Skydeck or visit the Chicago Architecture Center, which is included in the Deluxe ticket.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hop-on, hop-off, open-top, sightseeing bus tour.
- Live Guide
- Complimentary Bag of Garrett's Popcorn
- Free Wi-Fi
- Live bus tracking
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Route Duration: 2 hoursStops on the BIG LOOP :
Attractions on the BIG LOOP :
- 98 E Wacker Dr - Stop 1 Chicago Riverwalk
- 150 N State St - Stop 2: The Loop and State Street
- Jackson & Franklin - Stop 3: Skydeck Chicago and Willis Tower
- 100 S Michigan Ave #1 - Stop 4: Millennium Park &The art Institute of Chicago
- 720 S Michigan Ave - Stop 5: Hilton Chicago &Grant Park
- 1300 S Lake Shore Dr - Stop 6: Adler Planetarium
- 1200 S Lake Shore Dr - Stop 7: Museum Campus
- 301 E North Water St - Stop 8: Sheraton Grand Chicago
- 600 E Grand Ave - Stop 9: Navy Pier
- 835 N Michigan Ave - Stop 10: Water Tower & The Magnificent Mile
- North Michigan Avenue - Stop 11: 360 Chicago
- 63 W Ontario St - Stop 12: Hard Rock Cafe
Skydeck Chicago - Willis Tower / The Art Institute of Chicago / The Chicago Theatre / Field Museum / Adler Planetarium / 360 Chicago Observation Deck / Grant Park / Navy Pier / Millennium Park / Water Tower Place / Hard Rock Cafe Chicago / BigBus Chicago / Buckingham Fountain / Cloud Gate / Financial District / Maggie Daley Park / The Magnificent Mile / Tribune Tower / Holy Name Cathedral / Chicago River / The Loop / Chicago Riverwalk / Soldier Field / The Rookery Building / Centennial Wheel / Chicago Cultural Center / Wrigley Building / American Writers Museum / The McCormick Bridgehouse & Chicago River Museum / Northerly Island / Pritzker Military Museum & Library / Jay Pritzker Pavilion / Lyric Opera of Chicago / Symphony Center - Chicago Symphony Orchestra / Monadnock Building / Money Museum at the Federal Reserve Bank
Operates: May - October First Bus 9 AM Last Bus 5 PM Nov/Dec & Mar/Apr First Bus 9 AM Last Bus 4 PM January & February First Bus 10 AM Last Bus 4 PM We have introduced a number of new health & safety measures to reduce the risk associated with the spread of Covid-19 in line with government advice and requirements of the local health authorities. These include regular cleaning of buses and social distancing measures. To uphold these new safety and hygiene standards in keeping our guests safe during the Covid-19 Pandemic, we may have to operate a reduced service and changes to ticket inclusions. This may also include frequency of departures, changes to routes and reduction/removal of stops. Customers are advised to visit our website or to download our app to find out more about our new health and safety measures and for the most update service information.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Classic 1-day tickets will be valid for same day use. Tickets claimed after 2 pm will be valid for the next calendar day.
- Redeem vouchers at any Big Bus hop-on hop-off points
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Maps and brochures will not be handed out on the service and customers are encouraged to download our Free Mobile App providing extended digital content including map and live bus tracking.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.