Big Bus Dubai Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Experience a true fusion of traditional Arabian charm and futuristic dynamism. Enjoy breath taking views of Dubai’s dramatic skyline, perfect sandy beaches and the world’s tallest building, Burj Khalifa. With Big Bus Dubai, you’ll taste it all. This dazzling city couples the classical with the modern, blending ancient Arabian culture with dynamic architecture and state-of-the-art conveniences. Discover and Explore Dubai and all the major attractions with the one day Classic or two day Premium tour with departures from Dubai Mall at 10 am, 12 pm, 2pm and 4 pm. There are 9 stops on the route with a 2 hour frequency. Enjoy audio commentary in 12 languages and enhanced safety and sanitising measure to make your tour enjoyable and memorable.
per adult from
What's included :
- Audio commentary in 12 languages
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees, unless specified
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Classic Hop on Hop off Tour
Route Duration: 2 hoursStops on the Classic Hop on Hop off Tour:
Attractions on the Classic Hop on Hop off Tour:
- The Dubai Mall - Stop 1 - Tourist Bus Terminal
- 7882+2F - Stop 2 - Bastakiya Old Village (bus stop by Discover Dubai shop)
- 777X+72 - Stop 3 - Al Fahidi Fort (Opposite The Government of Dubai Legal Affairs Department)
- 777V+Q4 - Stop 4 - Old Souk of Arabia
- 15 Al Ghubaiba Rd - Stop 5 - The Old Watchtower & Heritage Village (Al Ghubaiba Bus stop)
- 778W+WW - Stop 6 - Gold & Spice Souks (bus stop near corner with Old Baladiya Street)
- 7884+WC - Stop 7 - Dubai Creek (bus stop opposite Riviera Hotel entrance)
- Atlantis The Palm - Stop 8 - Atlantis the Palm (near the monorail station)
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah - Stop 9 - Souk Madinat (first roundabout)
Burj Khalifa / Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark / Dubai Museum & Al Fahidi Fort / Old Souk / The Dubai Heritage Village / Dubai Gold Souk / Dubai Spice Souk / Palm Jumeirah / Burj Al Arab / Sheikh Zayed Road / The Dubai Mall
Operates: Departures from Dubai Mall start at : 10 am until 4pm. There are 9 stops on the route with a 2 hour frequency. Full Route takes 2 hours. We have introduced a number of new health & safety measures to reduce the risk associated with the spread of Covid-19 in line with government advice and requirements of the local health authorities. These include regular cleaning of buses and social distancing measures. To uphold these new safety and hygiene standards in keeping our guests safe during the Covid-19 Pandemic, we may have to operate a reduced service and changes to ticket inclusions. This may also include frequency of departures, changes to routes and reduction/removal of stops. Customers are advised to visit our website or to download our app to find out more about our new health and safety measures and for the most update service information.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and to disembark
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.