Big Bus Muscat Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Embark on a journey of discovery with Big Bus Tours. We will introduce you to the best of Muscat, revealing the hidden beauty, major landmarks and cultural highlights of this Arabian gem throughout our engaging panoramic sightseeing tour.
Our carefully designed route showcases key Muscat landmarks, including Muttrah Suq, the Historic Old Quarter, 16th century Al Mirani Fort and the modern Parliament building. You will also get to enjoy panoramic views of Muscat's stunning craggy mountain range and winding coastline. Discover your own favourites amidst Muscat's must-sees as well, with 1 and 2-day tour tickets giving you the opportunity to delve into the city's unique culture and heritage.
per adult from
1 hour 45 minutes
What's included :
- Panoramic 1 day tour
- Audio guide
- Panoramic 2 day tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
Red Route Between - November to April
Route Duration: 1 hour 45 minutesStops on the Red Route Between - November to April:
Attractions on the Red Route Between - November to April:
- Mutrah Souq - Stop 1 Muttrah Suq
- Al Farahidi Street - Stop 2 Churches & Temples
- Central Business District - Stop 3 Central Business District
- Al Bustan St - Stop 4 Parliament
- Al Saidiya Street - Stop 5 Marina Views
- Al Alam Palace Roundabout - Stop 6 Al Alam Palace
- Bab Al Muthaib St - Stop 7 Mirani Fort & Harbour
Mutrah Souq / Royal Opera House / Qurum Beach / Big Bus Tours Muscat / Qurum Natural Park
Operates: Departure time, First Bus 9.00am from stop 1 - Muttrah Gate. The Tour then runs every 30 minutes until the last Bus at 5:00pm from stop 1 - Muttrah Gate. We have introduced a number of new health & safety measures to reduce the risk associated with the spread of Covid-19 in line with government advice and requirements of the local health authorities. These include regular cleaning of buses and social distancing measures. To uphold these new safety and hygiene standards in keeping our guests safe during the Covid-19 Pandemic, we may have to operate a reduced service and changes to ticket inclusions. This may also include frequency of departures, changes to routes and reduction/removal of stops. Customers are advised to visit our website or to download our app to find out more about our new health and safety measures and for the most update service information.
Red Route Between - May to October
Route Duration: 1 hour 45 minutesStops on the Red Route Between - May to October:
Attractions on the Red Route Between - May to October:
- Mutrah Souq - Stop 1
Oman / Royal Opera House / Qurum Beach / Qurum Natural Park
Operates: Panoramic Tour at 10am and 2pm from Mutrah Souq during off peak May to October
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.