Big Bus Vienna Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Regarded as the City of Music due to its musical legacy, Vienna is famous for its imperial heritage, reflected throughout the beautiful city centre and its landmarks. Start at the Opera House and pass numerous famous landmarks such as Burgtheater, the Museum Quarter, Schönbrunn Palace, Belvedere and Prater – all built on a historic Roman foundation.
Soak up 360-degree views of Vienna’s top sights with a 1- or 2-day Big Bus hop-on, hop-off Sightseeing tour on our unique double-decker buses. Pass Schönbrunn Palace, St Stephen’s Cathedral, the Belvedere, the Opera House, Museums Quarter and more. Enjoy your choice between a Classic, Premium, and Deluxe ticket, with access to 2 carefully planned routes, audio commentary on board, free WIFI, and one English guided city walk into the city center.
Explore this beautiful city at your own pace and hop-on and off as often you want to explore and visit Vienna’s must see attractions.
per adult from
85 to 105 minutes
What's included :
- 1, 2 or 3-day Hop-on Hop-off tour on two routes
- Audio commentary available in 13 languages
- Walking tour included with Premium & Deluxe tickets (please check the additional information)
- DDSG River Cruise included with Deluxe Ticket
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Route Duration: 1 hour 45 minutesStops on the Red Route:
Attractions on the Red Route:
- Walfischgasse 2 - Opera / Oper
- Schwarzenbergstraße 6 - House of Music / Haus der Musik
- Babenbergerstraße 9 - Museumsquartier / Mariahilfer Straße
- Burgring 7 - Museums / Hofburg
- Rathauspl. 5 - City Hall / Rathaus
- Straße des achten Mai - Votive Church / Votivkirche
- Obere Augartenstraße 42 - Augarten
- Ausstellungsstraße 40 - Prater
- Wagramer Str. 5 - UNO City/ DC Tower
- Reichsbrücke - Danube Island/ Donauinsel
- Handelskai 265 - PIER 3 / River Cruise
- Handelskai 265 - Blue Danube/ PIER 8 ( River Cruise)
- Taborstraße 1-3 - Schwedenplatz/ Danube Canal ( River Cruise)
- Parkring 12A - City Park/ Stadtpark
Haus der Musik / Wiener Staatsoper / Prater / The Hofburg
Operates: First Bus: 09:30 from Stop #1: Opera (Walfischgasse 2). Last Bus: 17:30 from Stop #1: Opera (Walfischgasse 2). Full Circuit Time: 1 hour 30 minutes (approx.) Bus Frequency: every 60 minutes We have introduced a number of new health & safety measures to reduce the risk associated with the spread of Covid-19 in line with government advice and requirements of the local health authorities. These include regular cleaning of buses and social distancing measures. To uphold these new safety and hygiene standards in keeping our guests safe during the Covid-19 Pandemic, we may have to operate a reduced service and changes to ticket inclusions. This may also include frequency of departures, changes to routes and reduction/removal of stops. Customers are advised to visit our website or to download our app to find out more about our new health and safety measures and for the most update service information.
Blue Route - Schönbrunn
Route Duration: 1 hour 25 minutesStops on the Blue Route - Schönbrunn:
Attractions on the Blue Route - Schönbrunn:
- Albertinaplatz 2 - Opera/Albertina
- Babenbergerstraße 9 - Museumsquartier/Mariahilferstrasse
- Gumpendorfer Str. 36 - Aqua Terra Zoo/ Haus des Meeres
- Mariahilfer Gürtel 22-24 - Mariahilferstrasse/ IBIS Hotel
- Schönbrunner Schloßstraße 52 - Schönbrunn Palace+Zoo/Schloss Schönbrunn + Tiergarten Schönbrunn
- Am Hauptbahnhof - Main Train Station / Hauptbahnhof
- Austria - Upper Belvedere/ Oberes Belvedere
- Palais Schwarzenberg - Lower Belvedere/Unteres Belvedere
- Weißgerberlände 50 - The Hundertwasserhouse/Hundertwasserhaus
- Parkring 12A - Citypark/Stadtpark
Schonbrunn Palace / Belvedere Museum
Operates: First Bus: 09:30 from Stop #1: Opera (Walfischgasse 2). Last Bus: 17:30 from Stop #1: Opera (Walfischgasse 2). Full Circuit Time: 1 hour 30 minutes(approx.) Bus Frequency: every 60 minutes.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Redeem your voucher at any of the designated Big Bus stops
- River Cruise departures may vary due to heavy rain, high- water or other circumstances – Please ask a Big Bus Staff member for detailed info.
- City Walk (starts from Stop 1 Opera): Daily 11:30 am
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Explore the city from the top deck of our open top buses and discover many aspects of its history and culture in an open-air environment. Face mask available where required.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.