Big group: Full day visit Ba Na Hills and Golden Bridge from Da Nang
Get away from lively Da Nang City Center to enjoy all 4 seasons within one day and ride the world’s longest cable car. Furthermore, visit the religious site and play games in the entertainment complex.
• Ride the cable car to Ba Na Station
• Visit Golden Bridge, the stunning pedestrian bridge with two giant hands
• Rest your mind in Linh Ung Pagoda with the 27 meters Buddha statue and Loc Uyen Garden and Quan Am Pavilion
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bus, Entrance fees for Ba Na hills and Golden bridge, Lunch
- Entry/Admission - Ba Na Hills
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance, tips
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ba Na Hills, TL 602 Hoa Ninh Hoa Vang, Da Nang Vietnam
Ba Na is one of the most interesting areas in the region as often one can feel the four distinct seasons within a single day: morning - spring, noon - summer, afternoon - autumn and evening - winter. As not many places in the world can make this claim; therefore, Ba Na is a must visit location. You will have chance visiting Golden Bridge which is a 150-metre long pedestrian bridge with two giant stone hands supporting the structure. It is designed to connect the cable car station with the gardens and to provide a scenic overlook and tourist attraction. At station 2 with the height of 1138m above the sea level, you can visit many destinations: Debay wine-cellar, nearly 100 years old Buoi (pomelo) and Linh Ung pagoda with the 27m Buddha statue and Loc Uyen garden and Quan Am Pavilion. At Debay Station, you can visit the Entertainment Paradise by cable car, participate in many exciting games and discover the ghost house and watch 4D films.
After having lunch at a restaurant, the Tour Guide will bring you to the natural monkey garden and God Mountain – which is considered as the highest peak of the Central of Viet Nam.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel locates centrally in Da Nang (no alley access)
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.