Big Island Snorkel Cruise Along Kohala Coast
Discover the best snorkeling off the Kohala Coast on this 3 hour Big Island snorkel cruise. Aboard a comfortable catamaran, admire Hawaii's postcard-worthy beaches, and see dolphins and whales. Then, dive into the pristine Pacific waters for a chance to see beautiful tropical fish, pristine coral reefs and green sea turtles. Marine life briefing, snorkel instruction (both onboard and in the water) and all snorkel gear and flotation devices are included too. Enjoy personalized service from your expert captain and crew and unlimited single-serve beers, wines and soft drinks, Due to Covid-19 restrictions, food service isn't available but you're welcome to bring your own food aboard and we'll store it for you till you're hungry!
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Beers, Wines, and Soft Drinks
- Expert captain and crew
- Marine Life Briefing and Snorkel Lesson
- Entry/Admission - Kohala Coast
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kohala Coast, Island of Hawaii, HI
After boarding your boat via our shuttle (at Anaeho'omalu Bay) or directly from the dock (at Kawaihae Harbor), enjoy refreshing tropical juices as you explore your vessel. Your Captain will provide a safety briefing as you get underway. The crew will brief you on the marine life you're going to see, and outfit you with snorkel gear. Upon arrival to the site, your crew will help you into the water and even provide a personalized tour of the reef (though you're free to explore with your buddy). When you're done playing in the water, return to the boat and enjoy a deli style lunch buffet and beverages from our complimentary tropical bar. Cruises departing from Anaeho'omalu Bay also include real near-coastal sailing on your return to the bay. Take the helm under the guidance of our experienced captains, or relax on deck and let us do the work!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :69-1100 Ku'uali'i Pl, Waimea, HI 96743, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- If you are staying on the Kohala Coast (Waikoloa area) and require transportation, please list your hotel information in the special requirements field and check-out AND contact the supplier directly to arrange your pick-up time and location.
- This tour does not pickup in Kona or Keauhou; if you are staying in Kona or Keauhou, you must make your own way to Anaeho'omalu Bay at the Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort or Kawaihae Harbor for the tour.
- If you require a wheelchair, please contact supplier prior to reservation confirmation so we can discuss options and vessel limitations with you.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.