Big Island Zipline Adventure - 2 1/2 hours
Botanical World's Zip Line is now even better with 8 lines, the last two that are dual side-by-side zips to share with a friend. The Grand Finale is over a huge 330 foot (100 meter) gorge with a 250 foot (76 meters) waterfall. Our Zip Isle zip Line Adventure is the longest operating zip line on the Big Island for over eight years with an unblemished safety record. With each of the 8 zip lines the excitement builds as the lines get longer as you continue to be thrilled. The amazing views from the suspension bridge will give a story to tell of true Hawaii as you pass the HUGE mango tree hundreds of years old that may have seen Kamehameha walking along the rapids of the stream gorge below. Your guides share the many secrets of the plants, let you taste fruits and spices and relay the history of this unique setting in the rain forest.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Light refreshments
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Use of full body harness, rigging and helmet
- Water and light snacks
- Free Botanical Gardens self-guided tour
- Souvenir Photos FREE!
What's excluded :
- With this tour, guests can have a complete Hawaiian Eco Tour Adventure. Combined with the many other features of the World Botanical Gardens and Waterfalls that are included in your admission, you get the best of the Big Island experience in one location.
You will experience the thrill of a lifetime and still will have time to see the other unique features of the Big Island including views of the volcano, waterfalls, whales (in winter), the rain forest, and other nearby wonders that await you.
Before or after you go zip lining, you can view beautiful Kamaee Falls and walk through acres of lush tropical gardens. Non-zip lining family members can stroll through our Rainforest Trail and watch you zip while they experience the beauty of the tropical landscape. Young and old alike can also enjoy strolling through the world's second largest Herbaceous Maze.
Departure Point :31-240 Old Mamalahoa Hwy, Hakalau, HI 96710, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.