Biggvee Bus Adventure
Visit historical sites including: Nelson's Dockyard and the Blockhouse
Learn about the island's culture and folklore
Drive through local villages & along Fig Tree Drive into the rainforest
Swim in the Caribbean Sea or relax on the beach.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Landing and facility fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: English Harbour, English Harbour, Saint Paul Parish, Antigua, Antigua and Barbuda
you'll visit a variety of historical sites including: The Blockhouse ruins, the National Park, Nelson's Dockyard, and Shirley's Heights for some stunning views of Antigua.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Fig Tree Drive, Central Antigua Antigua
Learn about our culture and folklore as we journey through local villages and along Fig Tree Drive into the heart of Antigua's rainforest.
Stop At: Darkwood Beach, Antigua
. Afterwards it's time to end your day with a refreshing swim in the Caribbean Sea or relax on the beach before you return.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
A representative will be next to theB- Hive sports bar with a sign of our logo and name of our guestsPorts
- St Johns Cruise Port, Thames St, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.