Bighorn Sheep Canyon Half-Day Rafting
Explore Colorado's Bighorn Sheep Canyon with this half-day river experience. Spend three hours rafting along the Arkansas River, an ideal excursion for first-time rafters and families with kids. Bighorn Sheep Canyon provides beautiful vistas set in a diverse desert ecology, with a variety of Class II and II whitewater rapids. Prepare to have fun and get soaked. There will be an opportunity to stop and swim along the way.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Arkansas River
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arkansas River, CO
You will be rafting on the Arkansas River in Colorado!
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Lost Paddle Rafting, 1420 Royal Gorge Blvd, Canon City, CO 81212-3908
This is our store location and meeting location.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1420 Royal Gorge Blvd, Cañon City, CO 81212, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is six years old
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.