Bighorn Sheep Canyon Half Day Tour (FREE wetsuit use!) 9AM Departure. Min age 6.
The easy access of the Bighorn Sheep Canyon makes this the most exciting family white water rafting trip from both Colorado Springs and Denver. This popular stretch of river is ideal for families with younger children, first time rafters looking for more of a beginner rafting trip and experienced paddlers alike; who seek exciting white water balanced with both scenery and serenity. This activity is available for those age 6 and up.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- All river gear
- Transportation from the rafting office to and from the river
- Professional river guide
- After river slideshow
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional - appreciated)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Royal Gorge Zip Line Tours, 45045 W US Highway 50, Canon City, CO 81212-9735
This is a definite family favorite and is suitable for children ages 6 and up. This section of river is the perfect place for your first rafting experience and for experienced paddlers alike. On The Bighorn Canyon you will encounter exciting rapids such as Wake Up, 3 Rocks, Spikebuck, Sharks Tooth and many more. You will also encounter tranquil and calm stretches of river in between rapids. Enjoy the magnificent scenery while watching for many of the Bighorn Sheep that make this canyon home.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :45045 W U.S. 50, Cañon City, CO 81212, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Reconfirmation is required after booking
- Dress for the weather. We recommend swim suits, shorts or synthetic clothing. Avoid cotton.
- Secure footwear such as sport sandals are ideal. Although we provide river gear free of charge.
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Not recommended for participants with heart complications or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.