Bighorn Sheep Canyon Half Day Whitewater Experience
Get the full flavor of Colorado whitewater rafting for the whole family with this trip, and no experience necessary! The Bighorn Sheep Canyon Run combines mild whitewater challenges with plenty of calm, making it perfect for a Colorado family river rafting adventure.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transportation from our rafting office to and from the river
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Echo Canyon River Expeditions - Day Trips, 45000 W US Highway 50, Canon City, CO 81212-9735
Check in at the Echo Canyon office, and we'll walk you through the process of preparing for your rafting trip. Echo provides personal flotation devices (life jackets), helmets, professional guides on each raft, and transportation to and from the river access points.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :45000 W U.S. 50, Cañon City, CO 81212, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress appropriately for wet conditions. We recommend swim suits, shorts or synthetic garments. Always avoid cotton.
- Secure footwear such as sport sandals are ideal. Flip flops, slip-on sandals and Crocs are not deemed appropriate footwear.
- River shoe rental available onsite.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guests are required to arrive with face coverings which are required on Echo Canyon property and for the shuttle ride to and from the river. Face coverings are NOT required while on the river. We encourage guests to bring a ziplock plastic bag to keep face coverings dry during the raft trip.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.