Bighorn Sheep Canyon Raft and Zipline - Class III Rapids, 9 Zip Lines, & lunch
Enjoy Colorado's #1 rated rafting & zip line tour with Royal Gorge Rafting & Zip Line Tours.
Raft the morning Family Friendly & Fun Bighorn Sheep Canyon, then lunch & afterward, our afternoon Classic Zipline tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided zip line adventure
- Guided rafting trip down Bighorn Sheep Canyon
- Transportation between activites
What's excluded :
- Transportation to base location (after that you are taken care of)
- Souvenir Photos (available for purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Arkansas River, CO
On The Family Friendly Bighorn Sheep Canyon you will encounter exciting rapids such as Wake Up, 3 Rocks, Spikebuck, Sharks Tooth and many more. You will also encounter tranquil and calm stretches of river in between rapids. Enjoy the magnificent scenery while watching for many of the Bighorn Sheep that make this canyon home.
Stop At: Royal Gorge Zip Line Tours, 45045 W US Highway 50, Canon City, CO 81212-9735
The Classic Zip Line Tour is Colorado’s #1 rated zip line traversing over a mile of zip line cable on 9 lines soaring over 100 acres of rolling hillside upon the Royal Gorge plateau. The last line is a dual race line where you zip to the finish!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :45045 W U.S. 50, Cañon City, CO 81212, USA
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age - 6 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.