Bijagual Waterfall Horseback Riding
Enjoy one of the tallest and least explored volcanoes in Costa Rica. Bijagual Waterfall, located an hour north of the surf town Jaco, this towering 600-foot waterfall is reached by climbing a steep, mossy trail through the rainforest. The path takes about an hour each way and allows for jaw-dropping glimpses through the trees from various viewpoints.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
We will pick you up at your hotel and take a picturesque drive for about 45 minutes. Once we arrive, our guide will provide a safety briefing, pair you with your horse, and lead the ride to explore the region. As you go up the trail, you will observe jungle vegetation. Your guide will help identify the species and provide interesting bits of information. You will hear the waterfall before you see it, but when you finally reach it, you will be amazed by its beauty. If the weather permits, you can even take a swim in the refreshing natural pools of the river.
The Bijagual waterfalls hold many of Mother Nature’s secrets. Visitors can explore the area by foot to be able to appreciate the exotic flora and fauna up close, with the possibility to observe toucans and scarlet macaws. In addition, you will enjoy impressive views of the Pacific Ocean and the coastal communities. Be sure to take plenty of pictures to fill your posts and relive the amazing adventure once you return home.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.