Bikaner 2 Hour Guided Street Food Tasting Tour
We will begin exploring the rich and royal delicacies of Bikaner on this food walk, you can witness the preparation, get an in-depth understanding of local food culture and the things that influenced the development of these cuisines. (Since these are small and years old food joints, the decor will be little dated but we are sure you the delicious food will take the focus away from decor and setting to the awesomeness of food)
You will taste more than 5 mouth watering and authentic delicacies of royal Bikaner on this food tour, if you are a food lover and enjoy experiencing different kind of foods, then you should not miss this walking tour
Be prepared to fill your mouth with mouth watering delights and please bring an appetite, even through it is food tasting it is highly fulfilling for the stomach.
Having awesome and sweet memories in the end of this fun, enjoyable and unique experience for you to remember for life and share with your family and friends.
per adult from
What's included :
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Food Tasting
- Great conversations, interesting stories, local tips and recommendations
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pickup and Drop
- Bottled Water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bikaner, Bikaner, Bikaner District, Rajasthan
We don't want to spill the beans and kill the excitement, so come on this walking tour and explore the best of the food in Bikaner (unknown to major tourists) that you would easily miss if you are exploring the city on our own.
Stroll the lanes with oldest food shop of the city of lakes, taste variety of royal snacks like pyaaz ki kachori, samosa, variety of namkeens and pakoras, taste of these will definitely delight you.
Witness the preparation of the most celebrated sweets in the princely state, some delicacies that even though did not originate from Bikaner but still are a part of its rich cuisine for centuries.
Sip a cup of masala chai tea in clay pot with unmatched views of Jodhpur, admire its beauty while doing what people like doing – eat.
Taste Jodhpuri Sweets, and different variety of mouth freshener (Paan) and end the walk with a delicious dessert
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Kote Gate, Bikaner, Rajasthan 334001, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.