Bike & Bite Viennese Style
The tour is going to give you an insight in authentic Viennese Street food and drinks the Viennese enjoy in their daily life. From tipical Viennese sweets, to meaty delicacies to some refreshments is everything included :) Your guide will be an authentic Viennese citizen, who gives you a good feeling of living in this beautiful city! You are going to explore the city on our cool kickbikes - the best way to see Vienna - definitely!
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Light refreshments
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- extra drinks
- Entry/Admission - Leberkas-Pepi Wien Operngasse
- Entry/Admission - REINWEIN
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Prime Tours, Vienna 1010 Austria
Discover some local foods, stories and legends of Vienna and awesome Street Art
Stop At: Schwendermarkt, Mariahilfer Strasse 196 Bauernmarkt, Marktplatz, Vienna 1150 Austria
Check out some like food booth and Street Art at one of the oldest markets of the 15th district
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Mariahilfer Strasse, Vienna Austria
Check out the longest shopping street of Vienna. Take your time and take a picture of local street art we pass by
Stop At: Gumpendorfer Stube, Fillgradergasse 9, 1060 Wien, Austria
Experience the Viennese Cuisine and taste a real Viennese Schnitzel at one of the most typical restaurants in Vienna. The so called "Beisl" exists only in the capital and is a type of restaurant which is famous for home made delicious food for a fare price.
Duration: 18 minutes
Stop At: Leberkas-Pepi Wien Operngasse, Operngasse 12, 1010 Wien, Austria
The next stop gives you an insight of our typical street food, try a "Käsekrainer", famous sausage filled with cheese or the typical "Leberkäse" which is a sort of a minced meet what you only can find in Austria
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Vienna Naschmarkt, Kettenbruckengasse Kettenbrückengasse, Vienna 1040 Austria
We pass by the most famous market of Vienna, where you can find food booths, restaurants and local street art
Stop At: REINWEIN, Reindorfgasse 10, 1150 Wien, Austria
On our last stop you will have the chance to taste 3 different types of craft beer or wine from Austria.
Please note that we can adapt or change the itinerary, depending on group size and week day.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Reindorfgasse 25, 1150 Wien, Austria
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.