Bike & Hike Slovenia Day Trip from Zagreb: Ljubljana and Bled
Discover Slovenia, a small country of great natural and cultural significance in a fun an active way on a private day trip from Zagreb.
Enjoy in natural green environment of Lake Bled with Slovenia's only island and visit the oldest castle in Slovenia. Your private guide will take you along a local hiking trail into the green hills rising above the shores of Lake Bled to enjoy the most beautiful view. You will have a cycling tour of Ljubljana, a city famous for beautiful architecture, cafes on the riverbank and green spaces in a company of a local licensed guide.
This private day trip is ideal for families, friends and anyone interested in alternative ways of sightseeing. You will have your private experienced and first aid trained license holder guide during the entire trip complemented by a local guide in Ljubljana.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Experienced and first aid trained license holder guide (English speaking)
- Licensed Ljubljana Tour Guide for bike tour of Ljubljana
- Pick up/ Drop off at your accommodation in Zagreb
- Use of bicycle
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Other than specified
- Entry/Admission - Bled Castle (Blejski Grad)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zagreb 360, Ilica 1a, Zagreb 10000 Croatia
We will start the trip in the morning hours with pick up at your accommodation in Zagreb and a pleasant 30 minute drive towards Slovenian boarder.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Lake Bled, Gregorchicheva ulica 22, Bled 4260 Slovenia
Our first stop is Lake Bled situated in the foothills of Julien Alps. Here you will get a postcard views of Slovenia’s only island with Assumption of Mary Church hidden in the lush greenery.
We will follow one of the most popular hiking trails into the green hills rising above the shores of Lake Bled. In less than one hour of hiking we will reach a view point located at 645 m above the lake and enjoy the most beautiful view of Bled.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Bled Castle (Blejski Grad), Lake Bled, Bled 4260 Slovenia
Before leaving we will visit Bled Castle rising on the cliff overlooking the lake. The oldest castle in Slovenia, with some parts dating back to 11th century, offers an amazing view over the lake and Alps in the background. Today castle houses a collection of armor and weapons, jewellery, paintings and display of history of Bled.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Ljubljana Old Town, Ljubljana Slovenia
Half an hour drive from Bled we will reach Ljubljana, capital and largest city of Slovenia. City centre is divided by Ljubljanica river and car traffic in this part is limited making it perfect for cyclists and pedestrians. You will meet your private local guide for bike tour. Cycling the streets of Ljubljana city centre you will witness a unique blend of Baroque, Secession and Modernist architecture with medieval castle overlooking the city.
Once you are ready to leave Ljubljana we will take a two hour drive back to your accommodation in Zagreb.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your accommodation in Zagreb (please provide us with name of the hotel or address of your private accommodation)Airports
- Pleso Airport, Zagreb Croatia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.