Bike Adventure Ride from Puerto Vallarta to La Estancia
Do you love a challenge? Get ready to leave it all on the road on this ride. This mountainous tour takes you into the Sierra Madre Mountains. You must have an advanced fitness level for this adventure. The price includes premium bike rental, transportation to/from your hotel in air conditioned comfort, water and snacks. The ride is approximately 108 kilometers round-trip with approximately 2,700 meters of elevation. The average gradient is 6 to 8 percent; however, some sections feature pitches of up to 12 percent. This ride is rated as Advanced. You must be comfortable riding in traffic.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- After hotel pickup in Puerto Vallarta, you will head to the meeting point to start the ride. Here, you will receive all necessary equipment including premium Shimano 105 - 11 speed road bicycle rental, helmet (if required), plus snacks, hydration, and vehicle support where indicated. It is advised that you please bring clipless pedals, shoes, helmet, water bottles and your favorite cycling snacks.
The ride is approximately 108 kilometers in length and the duration is approximately 5 hours - depending upon rider speed and number of stops along the way. It is rated as advanced so riders with experience can take the tour. On this ride you will be doing lots of climbing. The route out of Puerto Vallarta is relatively flat for the first 25 kilometers and then, when you reach Las Palmas, you begin climbing. You will reach La Estancia and continue riding on a relatively quiet rural country road on good pavement, one lane each way.
During the ride, your guide will make sure you are safe and comfortable and enjoy the surroundings. You will be dropped-off back at your hotel after the tour.
Departure Point :Hotels in Puerto Vallarta
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- All customers must sign a waiver before beginning their tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We are constantly making sure your tour is SAFE during these times thank you!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.