Bike and Brew - Guided bike tour of Perth foreshores and micro breweries
Craft brewing has exploded over the last few years in Perth, with a number of new hot spots opening up along the Swan River, each offering a variety of options for beer lovers. On this Bike and Brew guided bike tour enjoy the magnificent views along Perth’s river foreshores plus visit some of these wonderful craft breweries.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - We have tasters at two micro breweries and a range of snacks
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: South Perth Foreshore, Mend St/South Perth Esplanade Near Mends St Jetty, South Perth, Western Australia 6151 Australia
We cycle slowly along the foreshore and enjoy the views of the Swan River and the city of Perth skyline.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Heritage circle, Burswood, Victoria Park, Western Australia 6100 Australia
As we ride around the Casino area we travel through these beautifully kept gardens of the Heritage Park
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Matagarup Bridge, Perth, Western Australia Australia
We ride by the new Optus stadium and over the incredible Matagarup Bridge. We take time to learn about its significance and enjoy the views.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Claisebrook Cove, Royal Street, Perth, Western Australia 6004 Australia
We cycle through this wonderful area that has changed the East side of the city into a wonderful cultural area.
Departure Point :Mends Street Arcade, 21 Mends St, South Perth WA 6151, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Must be over 18 years of age
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.