Bike and Brew Tour
Join a knowledgeable local tour guide who will guide you safely through downtown Denver's most important and relevant tourist sights including historic buildings, architectural masterpieces, professional sports stadiums, scores of public art installations, parks and outdoor venues. Tours go out daily. Groups are small, 8-12 people. Duration of tour is 3 hours and approximately 9 miles. TOWARDS THE END OF THE TOUR WE WILL STOP AT A TAP ROOM WHERE GUESTS CAN SAMPLE BEER FROM ACROSS THE COUNTRY AT A SLIGHT DISCOUNT. THIS STOP IS APPROXIMATELY 30 MINUTES IN LENGTH AND THEN WE HEAD BACK TO THE SHOP. GUESTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN BEER TABS. Minors are welcome to join their parents on the patio and have a soda and snack!
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Private tour
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mile High Bike Tours, 2301 Champa St, Denver, CO 80205-2619
Please arrive 10 minutes early to get set up with a bike fit and sign the liability waiver! See you soon!
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Mile High Bike Tours, 2301 Champa St, Denver, CO 80205, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- No infant seats or carriers available
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We are outside, socially distancing on bicycles. A mask is only required to come into the shop to use the bathroom. You will want to bring a mask with you if/when you get off to go into Union Station or REI to use the bathroom or if you're stopping at the tap room for beer.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.