Bike, beers and brewery tour
This is a unique tour in that we shall combine a cycle tour and brewery tour in one! Work up a thirst to enjoy that well earned craft beer. Bellfield Brewery also brew gluten free beer!
per adult from
What's included :
- Bicycle, helmet
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer tasting and pint of your choice
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
We shall fit your bikes before heading down to the coast at Portobello Beach and enjoy a cycle along the promenade. On our way back, we shall go through the Victorian-era old railway tunnel, The Innocent Tunnel and through Holyrood Park. We go downhill past Holyrood Palace and into the Bellfield Brewery. There, you will be taken on a tour of their craft beer brewery, enjoy a sample tasting and a pint of your choice of beer to finish. The tour ends here so you can take your time and enjoy the pump house / beer garden as long as you want.
• Edinburgh, Edinburgh, Scotland
• Holyrood Park Education Centre 1 Queen's Drive, Edinburgh EH8 8HG Scotland
• Portobello Beach, 1 Promenade, Edinburgh EH15 2DX Scotland
• Innocent Railway Tunnel, 1 Holyrood Park, Edinburgh EH16 5BT Scotland
Departure Point :Bridgend Farmhouse Cafe, Edinburgh EH16 4TD, UK
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- If cannot ride a bicycle
- As this includes a brewery tour, it is unsuitable for young children
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.