Bike city tour
In recent years, the city of Buenos Aires became a city with sustainable mobility.
For lovers of bicycles and those who like to walk and be outdoors we have several tours of the area of Palermo, Puerto Madero among many other places.
It would begin in the area of Palermo and after planning with the tourist we started the tour (s).
per adult from
1 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Snacks - Fruits and cereals for intermediates
What's excluded :
- Restroom on board
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerto Madero, Puerto Madero, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
Sarmiento Frigate Museum Ship
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Brandon, Fitz Roy 1722, C1414 CABA, Argentina
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/22/2020 - 10/20/2021
Sunday: 04:30 PM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.