Bike Park ABC Private Solo Tour
You don’t need to have any off-road or downhill mountain bike experience to enjoy an A-Ride tour. You only need to be able to ride a bike. It's very similar to riding a bike except you don’t sit down and you don’t have pedals. With its low center of gravity, you will feel very balanced and stable! Whistler is currently the only place in North America where you can experience Alpine Riding!
per adult from
What's included :
- Your guide, the A-Ride and a full protection kit (helmet, knee pads, elbow pads)
What's excluded :
- To use the gondola you must purchase a bike pass or a Peak2Peak 360 Experience ticket
Bike Park ABC is an introduction to Alpine Riding and will get your comfortable using an A-Ride. This private solo guided tour will take you around the Fitzsimmons zone and will leave you wanting to see more of the mountain on an A-Ride.
• Whistler Mountain Bike Park, 4545 Blackcomb Way, Whistler, British Columbia V0N 1B4 Canada
• Whistler Mountain, Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
Departure Point :Whistler Mountain, Whistler, BC V0N 1B2, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- For ages 8+
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.