Bike Rental with Tasting Platter in Colonia
So you want to visit Colonia del Sacramento in a different way and entertaining too? Rent a bike with us and we provide you with everything you need in order to ride and have a lot of fun through this old city of Colonia.
This experience is ideal for riding and stopping whenever and wherever you want and even if you just want to rest or take some awesome pictures.
You will also have included a very nice Uruguayan Cheese Platter and a tourist map, so for you to go to unique places of the city and be aware of main tourist sites which has our pretty City of Colonia.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bicycle rental for 6 hours
- City Map to visit the sights
- Cheese Platter
What's excluded :
- Transfer from / to meeting point
- From early on, you can come at the meeting point and pick up your bike with a tourist city map, so to start touring it and visiting the most important and your chosen points on wheels. As well as discovering its little corners!
Don't forget to visit the Historic quarter, Suspiros street, Parque Ferrando, Real de San Carlos, Chapel de San Benito, the Mihanovich Complex or the famous Los Toros Square, the Usina and the Pier and the Rambla of Colonia, among other places that make Colonia, a magical place.
It's included a tasting platter of a typical Uruguayan food: cheeses, cold meats, sauces and beverage. When the booking is confirmed, we'll send you a voucher with the meeting point information so to let you know where to enjoy the Cheese platter.
The return of the bicycle must be in our place after having enjoyed a 6 hour bike rental.
Departure Point :70000 Colonia del Sacramento, Colonia Department, Uruguay
Departure Time :7/28/2020 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.