Maximize your time in Page and come check out our world-class Rim Trail. The trail circles the edge of Manson Mesa and offers stunning views of the desert landscape and colorful geology.
per adult from
30 to 240 minutes
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Our goal is to help people see the Lake Powell area from the perspective of the bike. You will be riding Page's world-class Rim Trail and seeing some of the spectacular views of the area. Come enjoy the beauty of the desert, and get out and ride!
Departure Point :816 N Navajo Dr, Page, AZ 86040, USA
Departure Time :9/3/2019 - 11/8/2021
Monday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Tuesday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Thursday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Friday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 12:00 PM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.