Bike ride Sofia Viewpoints (1 day tour)
Sofia is the only European capital with high mountains in its proximity. The Wheel Crew believes we should enjoy this, by bicycle. We move from the heart of the bustling city and take you to natural beauty - high up in the mountains.
In this way, you will see a side of Sofia missed by many!
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided ride
What's excluded :
The Wheel Crew takes you to two peaks on Sofia's mountain, Vitosha, to enjoy great views of the capital of Bulgaria.
We start at our meeting point at the National Palace of Culture. Through parks and forests we reach the base of the mountain. From there, we take you to the viewpoints, riding our bikes uphill. On top of the mountain, we take a well-deserved lunch break. After a rest, we continue our road. After a couple of hours and many beautiful views over Sofia, Vitosha Mountain and its surrounding nature, we make our way back to the city. Our tour ends at the National Palace of Culture.
70km of breathtaking views, and 1550 metres of elevation.
Departure Point :National Palace of Culture, National Culture Palace, Bulevard "Bulgaria", 1463 Ndk, Sofia, Bulgaria
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.