bike ride val d'Orcia
Let’s enjoy downhill and easy rolling hills and admire the breathtaking scenery ending thermal bath of Bagno Vignoni, only 20 miles – easy ride with rolling hills.
Meet in Pienza, then set out through the countryside. We across the green pastures where many cheese factories produce pecorino, the delicious pungent cheese made using milk from the sheep we’ll see grazing alongside the road. Pienza is one of the most perfect Renaissance towns in Italy. We’ll take a good look around at its surprising lovely churches, palazzi e la piazza. After our visit we coast downhill to the enchanting spa town of Bagno Vignoni, a minuscule village whose ancient stone buildings cluster around a 150-by-90-foot pool of warm thermal waters.
The effect is magical!
Back to Pienza by van or by bike. UP TO YOU
per adult from
3 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- rent a bike (even e-biek) and discover Val d'Orcia: a beautiful landascape
Departure Point :1: 53026 Pienza, Province of Siena, Italy
2: Cicloposse - Bike Tours, Via I Maggio, 27, 53026 Pienza SI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.