Bike Tour Buenos Aires
South Circuit: An amazing walk around the oldest area of the city. We explore the areas where Buenos Aires was born 500 years ago. A walk full of sites of historical interest, which includes the working class neighborhoods and the place where Tango was born: Caminito. We will visit a large number of places and buildings of high historical value. Some places include Plaza de Mayo, the hidden neighborhood of Catalinas, Boca Juniors stadium, San Telmo and Costanera Sur.
Northern Circuit: A magnificent walk around the richest areas of Buenos Aires and its beautiful parks, including a visit to the Recoleta Cemetery, recognized worldwide for its beauty. We will explore the areas where the aristocracy settled and built their imposing buildings and palaces. Some places include Avenida de Mayo, which connects the most important political buildings in the country, Plaza San Martín with its charming French-style buildings, the Floralis Generica and Palermo Chico.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bicycle and helmet
- Bilingual Spanish and English guide. The guides also speak Portuguese, French and German.
- Water bottle
- Small groups of maximum 14 people.
- Entry/Admission - Cemiterio de Recoleta
What's excluded :
- Transfer to and from the hotel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Torre Monumental, Av. Dr. Jose Maria Ramos Mejia 1315, Buenos Aires C1104 Argentina
The Monumental Tower is a monument located in the Retiro neighborhood, in Buenos Aires. Located in the Argentine Air Force square next to San Martin street and Avenida del Libertador. It was built by British residents in the city to commemorate the centenary of the May Revolution.
Pass By: Floralis Generica, Av Pres Figueroa Alcorta, Buenos Aires 2301 Argentina
This imposing 20 meter high sculpture that dominates the United Nations Square was donated to the City of Buenos Aires by its author, the Argentine architect Eduardo Catalano. It is made of stainless steel and aluminum and weighs 18 tons. It is the first sculpture in motion controlled by a hydraulic system and photoelectric cells.
Pass By: Barrio Palermo, Buenos Aires Argentina
Palermo is a large area that encompasses small enclaves, such as the busy Palermo Soho and Palermo Hollywood, which house eclectic restaurants, cocktail bars and fashion shops. Tres de Febrero Park, which includes a rose garden, a planetarium and lakes, is usually a popular picnic site.
Stop At: Cemiterio de Recoleta, Junin 1760, Buenos Aires C1113 Argentina
The Recoleta Cemetery is a famous cemetery in the city of Buenos Aires, Argentina. It is located in the distinguished Recoleta neighborhood and contains the tombs of numerous prominent personalities of the country.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Av Rivadivia & Av Entre Rios - Plaza Congreso, Buenos Aires Argentina
The Congress of the Argentine Nation is the organ that exercises the federal legislative power of the Argentine Republic. It is responsible for the training and sanction of federal laws
Departure Point :BA Bikes, San José 525, C1076AAK CABA, Argentina
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.