Bike Tour Discovering Alkmaar through Tulip Fields
Get on a Dutch bike and experience the most popular way of getting around the Netherlands
Cycle +/- 20km (12.5 miles) through the Dutch countryside and along the stunning spring flower fields
Take some truly Dutch photos as you go past the beautiful fields, windmills and farms.
The duration of the tour is approximately 3 hours and a half. The bike rental is not included
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local native English-speaking guide
What's excluded :
- Bike rental
- Foods and drinks
- Pickup and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Netherlands, The Netherlands
Tick another item off your bucket list and experience the beauty of Spring in the Netherlands!
What could be more Dutch than cycling along fields of tulips?
You can expect to cycle approximately 20km on this small group tour (through mainly flat countryside), depending on the weather and the field conditions. You will have ample opportunities to stop and take photos of the flowers before heading back to Alkmaar.
Being in a small group tour ensures that you can cycle at a pace that is comfortable and guarantees a much more personalized experience!
Departure Point :Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam, Museumplein 10, 1071 DJ Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.