Bike Tour from Puerto Vallarta to Las Palmas
This ride takes you north east of Puerto Vallarta and features rolling terrain. On your way to the town of Las Palmas you will ride through typical Mexican towns, pass by a tequila factory, and the Puerto Vallarta Jail. Your tour includes road bike rental, transportation to/from your hotel in air conditioned comfort, and a tasty lunch after your ride. This ride is rated as intermediate. You must be comfortable riding in traffic.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- You will be picked up from your hotel or condo and head to the meeting point where you'll get all equipment including premium Shimano 105 - 11 speed road bicycle rental, helmet (if required) , plus snacks, hydration, and vehicle support where indicated. Please bring with you clipless pedals, shoes, helmet, water bottles and your favorite cycling snacks.
The ride is approximately 70 kilometers in length and the duration is approximately 4 hours - depending upon rider speed and number of stops along the way. On the ride you will enjoy the surroundings and smell ripe Mangos ready for picking on the trees along the route. Spot the majestic Sierra Madre mountains in the distance and enjoy a delicious lunch. You will head to the town of Las Palmas as you admire local towns, pass by a tequila factory, and even see the Puerto Vallarta Jail on the way.
After riding in the beautiful Banderas Bay area, you will be dropped-off back at your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Hotels in Puerto VallartaDates: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- All customers must sign a waiver before beginning their tour
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We are constantly making sure your tour is SAFE during these times thank you!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.