Bike tour Go into Nature
Explore the Vilamoura resort and surrounding areas mainly on off-road tracks and discover some of the most beautiful landscapes in the region.
If you’re a nature lover, this is the tour you don’t want to miss! Included Tea and regional products. Duration: 3 to 4 hours; Distance: 15 to 20 km; Difficulty: Easy/Moderate. On this 3 to 4 hours tour your guide will give you some of the best tips to explore this amazing area.
You will pass by Falesia beach, considered one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, the Nature Reserve Park (with a chance for some birdwatching) and the Equestrian Center, home of international horse-jumping competitions and where it’s also common to find horse riders training the beautiful art of ‘Dressage’.
Stopping at Quinta do Mel you’ll enjoy a cup of tea made of out fresh-picked plants and a tasty yet secret regional product.
The bike tour can always be adapted to the characteristics and needs of the group and weather conditions
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Private tour
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tourist Office Point, Edificio Comercial Marina Plaza Loja 97 Quarteira, Vilamoura, Quarteira 8125-507 Portugal
TOP Vilamoura, Roman ruins, Falesia beach, sand cliffs, Quinta do Mel (tea room), Nature Reserve Park (birdwatching), Equestrian Center, Dom Pedro Victoria golf course, Marina, TOP Vilamoura
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Tourist Office Point Algarve Vilamoura, Edificio Comercial Marina Plaza, Loja 97, 8125-507 Quarteira, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Clean and Safe" We proudly display the "Clean and Safe" seal awarded by Tourismo de Portugal, witch proves that we have met all the requirements implemented in terms of safety and hygiene of the Tourist Office Point in the fight against COVID 19. We wait your visit soon
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.