Bike Tour in Bogotá
This Bike Tour in Bogotá is like no other and gives you the opportunity to see Bogotá in a very close way, appreciating the architecture, the landscapes, the streets, all the graffiti painting, the parks, all the unique things and places they do. Bogotá A city so unique.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- assistance assurance
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Parque de Usaquen
- Entry/Admission - Barrio La Candelaria
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque de Usaquen, Carrera 6A Calle 118, Bogota Colombia
OPTION 1: On Calle 85, Zona Rosa, Zona T, Parque El Virrey, 93th Street Park, Barrio Usaquen and Carrera 7
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Barrio La Candelaria, Calle 10 # 0 15 Bogota, Colombia Llegando por avenida circunvalar preferiblemente., Bogota 111711 Colombia
OPTION 2: La Candelaria, Chorro de Quevedo, Plaza de Bolívar, Centro Tequendama Internacional, Teusaquillo, Park Way, National University, Parque Simón Bolívar and Virgilio Barco Library.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.