Bike Tour of Cadiz
This bike tour is a great way to discover the beautiful city of Cadiz: its history, monuments, photographic gems, unexpected corners, and the daily life of the city. Enjoy an amazing ride with multilingual guides who help you learn about the oldest city in Europe. The tour lasts about three hours and is a perfect activity for all ages.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Las Bicis Naranjas, Calle Sagasta 9, 11004 Cadiz Spain
Enjoy the best bike rental and tour service in Cadiz. Seeing Europe's oldest city by bike is an unforgettable experience, and you can ask your bike rental advisers to tell you about the best traditional places to visit, shops to see, restaurants to eat at, photographs to take, and any other activities that interest you. Try an "orange bike" and experience a different kind of tourism when you come to Cadiz.
Pick up your bike at Las Bicis Naranjas located at 5 Antonio Lopez Street
Departure Point :Calle Sagasta, 9, 11001 Cádiz, Spain
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.