Bike Tour through old Santiago de Chile
Get ready to live the experience of knowing old Santiago de Chile on a bike!
Some of the relevant landmarks we’ll encounter along the route are Parque Forestal, Fuente Alemana, GAM Cultural Center, the fine arts museum, Central Market, Mapocho former train station, Parque de Los Reyes, Santiago Poniente, Santiago’s historic old quarter with its characteristic and picturesque barrios and well preserved 19th century architecture. Among these, Barrio Yungay, the outdoor cafes in Plaza Brasil, the charming curved streets at Concha y Toro, and Lucrecia Valdés, Adriana Cousiño and Hurtado Rodríguez alleyways.
per adult from
What's included :
- High-end Fuji hybrid bikes
- Bottled water
- Bilingual guide
What's excluded :
- Transfer from hotel to Café Literario (available on request)
- Transfer from Museo de la Memoria to Hotel (available on request)
- Personal insurance
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Balmaceda, Between Avenida Providencia & Costanera Andrés Bello, Santiago Chile
We will meet at Café Literario of Parque Balmaceda where the bike and culture tour starts.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Parque Forestal, Santiago Chile
Pass By: Fuente Alemana, Av Libertador Bernardo O'Higgins 58, Santiago, Región Metropolitana, Chile
A fountain with a great history in Santiago
Pass By: Centro Cultural Gabriela Mistral GAM, Avenida Libertador Bernardo O'Higgins 227, Santiago 8320162 Chile
Point of interest in Santiago
Pass By: National Museum of Fine Arts, José Miguel de La Barra 650, Santiago, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Beautiful and iconic museum in Santiago
Pass By: Central Market, San Pablo, Santiago, Región Metropolitana, Chile
The most traditional market in Chile
Pass By: Parque de Los Reyes, Avenida Balmaceda - Costanera Norte - Entre Estacion Mapocho y Bulnes, Santiago Chile
Mapocho former train station and then Parque de Los Reyes
Pass By: Plaza de Armas, Santiago, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Santiago Poniente, Santiago’s historic old quarter with its characteristic and picturesque barrios and well preserved 19th-century architecture.
Pass By: Barrio Yungay (Yungay Town), Santiago Chile
It is a traditional residential neighborhood, showing its own characteristics against the advance of modernity that other neighborhoods of the city show.
Pass By: Plaza Brasil, Avenida Brasil, Santiago Chile
The outdoor cafes in Plaza Brasil
Pass By: Barrio Concha y Toro, Calles Alameda, Erasmo Escala, Santiago Chile
The charming curved streets at Concha y Toro and Lucrecia Valdés, Adriana Cousiño and Hurtado Rodríguez alleyways.
Pass By: Museo de la Memoria y los Derechos Humanos, Avenida Matucana 501, Santiago 8350392 Chile
The tour ends at Museo de la Memoria, connected to Metro Quinta Normal on Line 5. You can choose going back to your hotel or continue exploring the area.
Departure Point :Literary Cafe Balmaceda, Av. Andrés Bello Santiago, Providencia, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Museum of Memory and Human Rights, Matucana 501, Santiago, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In addition to the security measures taken by the company we encourage passengers to take note of the symptoms caused by COVID-19 and to always be conscious of sanitization and prevention (please ask for further assistance).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.