Biking and Hiking Tour from Copacabana to Two Brothers Hill
Experience unique views on this 5-hour biking and hiking tour in Rio de Janeiro. Cycle along Copacabana Beach to the now peaceful favela of Vidigal. Drive to the beginning of the hiking trail and then hike to the top of the Two Borthers Hills peak for amazing views over the city and sea.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Biking tour
- Hiking tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- After meeting at Copacabana beach, you will cycle along the beach to the Vidigal favela. Then take a taxi through the favela to the very top where the hiking trail begins.
From there, hike to the top of the peak to see amazing panoramic views. Along the way, you may see little monkeys and other local wildlife as well as be amazed by the views of Sao Conrado beach, Tijuca’s forest, Rocinha’s favela and the Christ the Redeemer statue.
After enjoying the amazing scenery, hike back down and through the favela to where you left your bicycles. Hop back on your bike and cycle back to Copacabana beach.
Departure Point :Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.