Biking Experience around Akagera Village and National Park
This experience is for the people who really want to explore the uncommon but interesting adventure places and activities in Rwanda.
If you enjoy interacting with locals and if you really want to taste the Rwandan culture and get involved, this activity is for you.
This activity can be done in a short time period, morning and evening, and can be combined with other activities like Akagera game drive.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - lunch and drinking water, for the lunch we have our specialty called the taste of the local food, where we prepare the local food for the lunch (optional)
- Bike rental fee
- Guiding fee
- Accommodation for the evening biking experience, camping, home stay and lodges option.
What's excluded :
- Transport is not included in the activity fee, you pay the extra fee for the pick up and transfers.
- The accommodation is not included in the activity fee, you pay extra fee for the arrangement.
You don't only ride a bike through the village and around the Akagera national park but you also get to interact with locals and learn more about their daily life experience.
During the activity, we visit some families and learn more about the local food preparation and local beer brewery and our guest participate in the activity for the better experience.
Apart from the village biking experience, we arrange the wilderness camping around the small lake which is located a few meters from the village and we also provide the home stay where you can spend the night in one of the Rwandan families in the village.
If you are staying in and around Akagera national park, we can arrange even the evening village bike experience for you.
• Akagera National Park, Akagera National Park, Eastern Province
Departure Point :Akagera Road, Kabarondo, Rwanda
Traveler pickup is offered
Upon request, we may arrange your pick up from the hotel or any other place where you might be staying and we transfer you at the starting point and drop you off right after the activity. for the evening biking experience, we provide accommodation such as camping, homestay, and lodging option. Airports
- Kigali Intl. Airport, Kigali Rwanda
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All the travelers required to be negatively tested from the COVID-19 in at least 72 hours before the activity.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.