Biking in the Mountain of Trinidad
Experience the Mountain Range in Trinidad enjoy a peaceful ride through the mountain of the Northern Range, a visit to the tiny village call Brasso Seco, buffet style lunch at Asa wright Nature Center is a must.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
Start your ride in the Arima valley which takes you into the Mountain of the Northern Range, ride through the cool breeze mountain as you pass the Asa Wright Nature Center on the way up hill you would reach the top of the look out take a break an enjoy the stunning view. We then continue down hill to a tiny village call Brasso Seco, we ride through the village of Brasso passing cocoa estate along the way. We then return, biking back to the Asa Wright Nature Center where you will shower, relax and have lunch, Lunch is on own you can choose a Buffer lunch which must be order one day in advance or a basic lunch. After lunch there is a 1.30pm nature tour which is optional A minimum of two persons required for this tour we do accommodate one person at an extra cost of 50 percent of the total cost.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.