Biking-railroad of Ćiro Čapljina-Hutovo - Bosnia and Herzegovina
This tour is not for everyone. Fitness level is advanced, roads are very hot but the views made for you this tour from biking to a real museum in an open area and you will drive through history.
For this tour minimum entries are two persons.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Roman Villa Mogorjelo Archaeological Site
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Roman Villa Mogorjelo Archaeological Site, Mogorjelo bb, Capljina 88300 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Old Roman villa Rustica from the 4th century.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Svitavsko Lake, Bosnia and Herzegovina
The view from old railroad bridges to Svitavsko lake and old railroad tunnels, bridges during ou ride.
Departure Point :Mogorjelo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Franjevačka crkva i samostan sv. Petra i Pavla u Mostaru, Franjevačka 1, Mostar 88000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Franjevačka crkva i samostan sv. Petra i Pavla u Mostaru, Franjevačka 1, Mostar 88000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.