Biking Rotterdam Food Tour with Local Guide
We offer food tours that let you experience and taste Rotterdam in all its glory. Our savvy local guides will tell you wonderful stories about their city, and on the way you will stop many times for a special bite. We let you taste Dutch classics (bitterballen anyone?) and international delicacies, and we will end for a 'gezellige borrel' (a drink with friends) at a cool waterfront brewery. Being on a bike is the ultimate Dutch thing to do, and it means that you will be able to see and experience a big chunk of the city. All in all, this tour is a guarantee for your wonderful afternoon in our great home town!
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - The bites on this tour are comparable to a big lunch, so come hungry!
- Alcoholic Beverages - Two beverages are included in this tour, and you get a complimentary bottle of water.
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rotterdam, Rotterdam, South Holland Province
Join us on an fabulous food tour of the city!
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Bentinckplein 11, 3039 KL Rotterdam, Netherlands
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.