Biking Tour of Paris
Bikes are becoming increasingly popular in the French capital; in an effort to prevent pollution and traffic congestion, the city government undertook a large project to create bike lanes throughout the entirety of Paris, to encourage both residents and visitors to take to pedaling instead of driving. More and more Parisians are opting for this method of transportation that's both good for them and good for the environment, making the city a better place. Now it's your turn! Discover Paris by traveling as the Parisians do, accompanied by your guide who will help you cover a lot of ground and discover incredible monuments on both the Right and Left Banks of the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bike and helmet rental
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paris, France
Upon meeting with your guide at a centrally-located bike rental shop where both a reliable bike and helmet will be provided for you, you'll head out together for a round-trip of Paris. You'll cross the city from east to west, hitting major monuments along the way: the elegant city hall building, the picturesque banks of the Seine River, the awe-inspiring Notre-Dame Cathédral, and more. You'll go as far as the historic Alexandre III Bridge, where you'll get a spectacular view of France's most famous monument, the Eiffel Tower; and then head back with your guide via a different route, to see even more of the incredible Parisian architecture. You'll have multiple stops for photos and your guide will fill you in on the history of monuments and the city. The tour wraps up back at the bike rental shop where you began, where you'll turn in your bike and helmet; but the memories you've made on your tour with stay with you forever.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :13 Rue Brantôme, 75003 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note that adult and child bikes are available upon request; tandem bikes are not available.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.