Bilbao, Gaztelugatxe and Guggeheim day trip
The province of Vizcaya has hundreds of charming places, but it is difficult to find one that exceeds San Juan de Gaztelugatxe, located between Bermeo and Bakio.
Meet with us the history of the Hermitage of Gaztelugatxe climbing the 241 stairs that lead to the hermitage.
Then you will visit Bilbao, its 7 streets in the Old Town and the banks of the Nervión River to learn about the history of this modern city and finally visit the Guggenheim Museum.
Enjoy a pintxo meal along the way accompanied by wines from La Rioja and enjoy the whole tour in a small group with our guide who will show you the treasures of Vizcaya Geography.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Transportation by private vehicle.
- Local guide and small group visits.
- Tickets to Guggenheim and Gaztelugatxe.
- Entry/Admission - San Juan de Gaztelugatxe
What's excluded :
- Meals and drinks other than indicated.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Juan de Gaztelugatxe, Bermeo Spain
Start time: 9:00 am
Discover the Basque region around Bilbao called Vizcaya (Bizkaia in Basque) during a full-day trip from San Sebastián. Fall in love with the charming 10th century hermitage of San Juan de Gaztelugatxe and climb its 241 stairs to reach the top and enjoy its magnificent views. The seventh season of Game of Thrones was shot here, so place yourself in Dragonstone!
After recovering from the steep path from the hermitage, head to Bilbao (the financial capital of the Basque Country) and take a look at the architectural and traditional beauties of this wonderful city, including the Guggenheim Museum (tickets included).
All this in one day and with the comfort of private transportation!
Tour end time: 6:00 pm
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Okendo Kalea, 3, 20004 Donostia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.