Billionaires Row NYC Private Walking Tour
This unique private tour will take you on a journey along Billionaires Row!
(each booking allows for a group up to 10 people)
See the world’s tallest residential building, and learn of plans to already de-throne it just blocks away. Stare up at the world’s thinnest skyscraper. See the building where a penthouse sold for $238 million… the highest home sale price in US history. And more!
NYC is in the midst of a new skyscraper age, leaving icons like the Empire State Building and Chrysler Building in the dust. In the last 7 years, 36 skyscrapers have popped up, all over 700 feet tall. In the entire previous century, there were 38 skyscrapers. But the biggest buildings in this age of the “supertalls” are a series of residential buildings dubbed Billionaires Row.
And learn the factors that led to this modern skyscraper boom.
And we will discuss the controversies over how these buildings reflect the economic divides of 21st-century NYC, as well as how they impact the areas around them.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Midtown, Midtown, New York City, New York
Guests will see the tallest new skyscrapers in midtown.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :The Shops at Columbus Circle, 10 Columbus Cir, New York, NY 10019, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :11 W 53rd St, New York, NY 10019, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.