Billy Bob's Texas Honky Tonk Dinner and Photo Package
Billy Bob's Texas, the World's Largest Honky Tonk is open daily. Come in, the beer is cold and the music is hot. The Cafe is open daily for lunch and for dinner. Billy Bob's features entertainment in the evenings, the biggest stars in concert and Professional bull riding shows every weekend. The celebrity handprints Wall of Fame, video games and pool tables offer fun for all ages. Located in the Historic Fort Worth Stockyards, Billy Bob's Texas is 5 minutes from downtown Fort Worth and 30 minutes from DFW Airport.
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - $20 voucher for the Cafe is included. Cafe is open anytime Billy Bob's Texas is open. Does not include alcoholic beverages.
- Local taxes
- General Admission
- Photo Bull Souvenir Photo Voucher
- Self Guided Tour
- Entry/Admission - Billy Bob's Texas
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Visit: Billy Bob's Texas, 2520 Rodeo Plz, Fort Worth, TX 76164-8208
Families of all ages can test their skills on the large variety of video games, arcade games and pool tables. They can even become an instant rodeo legend on their Photo Bull too. The Photo Bull is a Stuffed Replica of a real bucking bull set against an authentic looking backdrop that makes everyone look like a Champion Bull Rider.
Every new entertainer to take the stage at Billy Bob's Texas leaves a concrete impression of his or her handprints which are displayed in the club on the Handprint Wall of Fame. People enjoy seeing how their hands match up to those of the stars, like Garth Brooks, Hank Williams Jr., Alabama, Merle Haggard and others.
Live Bull Riding at Billy Bob's Texas - Friday and Saturday only
Over the past 20 years, more than 25,000 bulls have bucked in Billy Bob's arena and it's not unusual to see top professional bull riders test their skills on the back of a twisting bull. Their list of riders includes World Champions as well as the many up and coming local & regional competitors that are there each week. Bulls generally weigh between 1,800 and 2,000 pounds. When compared to that of most bull riders at 150 pounds this is quite overwhelming.
Departure Point :Billy Bob's Texas, 2520 Rodeo Plz, Fort Worth, TX 76164-8208
Departure Time :Friday and Saturday Daytime 3/11/2020 - 1/6/2022
Fri, Sat Night 12/31/2019 - 12/29/2020
Friday - Saturday: 11:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Weekdays 12/30/2019 - 12/29/2020
Monday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM Tuesday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM Wednesday: 11:00 AM - 11:30 PM Thursday: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM Friday: 06:00 PM - 11:30 PM Saturday: 06:00 PM - 11:30 PM Sunday: 12:00 PM - 08:00 PM Monday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM Tuesday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM Wednesday: 11:00 AM - 11:30 PM Thursday: 11:00 AM - 11:30 PM Sunday: 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 18 years need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- All activities and dining subject to availability
- Billy Bob's Texas has 20 acres of parking spaces available. Sunday through Thursday and Friday daytime parking is free. On Friday night and Saturday all day and night there is a $5 charge for self parking.
- Saturday's at 12 noon we offer free line dance lessons for anyone inside the club.
- Thursday evenings at 7:00 pm we offer free country Line Dance lessons for anyone inside the club.
- Self Tour is available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- House Band on Thursday evenings beginning at 8:00 pm
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.