Bio Bay Kayak Tour in Puerto Rico
Want a glowing and unforgettable night? This Bio-Bay Kayak Tour is what you need!
On this tour, you will cross a canal inside the nature reserve that is surrounded by various types of mangroves. This protects from strong winds and helps you to paddle easily in peaceful waters.
The best part of this tour is to enjoy the incredible glittering water of the "Big Lagoon"! Tiny bioluminescent organisms called "pyrodiniums bahamenses" are the responsible for this wonder of nature. They produce blue-green light from top to bottom of this bay every time you touch or move the water with your kayak!
per adult from
What's included :
- Kayak, paddles, USCG life jackets and backrest
- Snacks - water and light snacks
- Professional and experienced guides
- Complete explanation of the use and safety management of kayaks and equipment.
- Explanation of the Bioluminescet Bay's surroundings and ecosystem.
- Entry/Admission - Bioluminescent Bay
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bioluminescent Bay, Laguna Grande Las Croabas, Fajardo 00738 Puerto Rico
Our experienced guides will show you the wonders of the natural reserve, including paddling between a mangrove canal and getting to the bioluminescent bay. Once at the bay the guides will detailed explain you the ecosystem and all the surroundings.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Yokahu Kayak Trips, PR-9987, Las Croabas, Fajardo 00738, Puerto Rico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be 6 years or older
- Maximum weight per person is 245 pounds.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.