Bio Bay Night Kayaking - 8:00pm Round-trip Transportation from San Juan Area
Paddle through the mangrove forest on your way to the unique Bioluminescent Bay of Laguna Grande in Fajardo, Puerto Rico! Savor your surroundings while the sunset fades, bask in the beauty of your surroundings and experience the thrill of night kayaking.
Here at Peniel Access Eco Tours, our Adaptive Paddling Program also provides ample opportunity for anyone who would like to try kayaking for the first time or have any special challenges – from issuing better, comfier seating to towing, our team has got you covered.
Live-commentary and interpretations are offered by our tour guides who will lead and assist you all along the way.
So put on your life vest and get ready for an encounter with nature!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Kayaks equiptment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Round-trip Transportation
What's excluded :
Bring a little excitement to your vacation with our night kayaking tour in the Bio Bay of Laguna Grande Reserve in Fajardo. The Bio Bay has microscopic organisms called dinoflagellates that produce a glowing effect when they are stirred by our paddles.
What should I wear?
Come prepared to get wet from your waist down. Lightweight, synthetic clothing or a swimsuit is the best. Do not walk bare foot on the beach for safety reasons.
What to bring?
Change of clothes, towel and mosquito repellent (just in case!). You can bring cameras only with water proof bag or water proof case.
What not to bring or wear?
We suggest that you try to avoid wearing jeans or sweats. Don’t bring any valuables you don’t want to get wet, lose or damage.
In case you want to leave any article, you can leave it at the registration table. Anything you bring on the water has the potential to get wet, damage or lost.
- An Eco-Adventure – For outdoor enthusiast and nature lovers only.
- Night Kayaking – Through the mangrove forest of Laguna Grande Reserve.
- Chance to experience the glow of bioluminescent water.
- Live-commentary and interpretations about the Ecosystem in English or Spanish.
• Bioluminescent Bay, Laguna Grande Las Croabas, Fajardo 00738 Puerto Rico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Call us to confirm your pickup time and location. - Bring towels and change of clothes.- Present your voucher at registration table (movil or paper).Thank You!
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.