Bioluminescence Night Kayaking Tour of Merritt Island Wildlife Refuge
There are only a few places is the world you can see this amazing display of sea life lighting up the waters with their other-worldly neon glow. This is one Florida experience you do not want to miss! What makes this amazing is that the protected wetlands around the area we launch our kayaks has almost no light pollution. This make for amazing visibility of the bioluminescence.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Kayak, Paddle, Life-jacket
What's excluded :
- Gratuities for guide (optional)
See plankton glow in the water below you as you paddle through one of Florida's natural river on this nighttime bioluminescence kayaking tour. Bioluminescent kayak tours depart nightly throughout the year, and are a “must-do” for Florida vacations.
Departure Point :Haulover Canal Launch Site, Haulover Canal, Mims, FL 32754, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.