Bioluminescent Bay Night Kayaking & Rainforest Combo Tour
Our tour guide will meet you at your hotel or location, (contact us for confirmation). From there, we will head east through the coastal road boarding the beautiful beaches in the town of Loíza. Exposition regarding our Puerto Rican heritage, and live commentary and interpretation of your surroundings can be given in both English and Spanish throughout the journey.
We will stop at “La Frutera”, a popular stand where you can try delicious smoothies, eat some tasty foods, and freshen up before heading into the Rainforest. Once we arrive at the Rainforest, we will take a nature walk path (watch out for wet, uneven terrain) through the flora until reaching the river stream. Do not forget your towel and swimsuit! (Swimming is dependent on weather conditions) After this time, we head back to your lodgings.
This Bio Bay and Rain-forest Tour Combo gives you the chance to explore and enjoy two of the most visited attractions in Puerto Rico.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Kayaks Equiptment
- Entry/Admission - El Yunque Rain Forest
- Entry/Admission - Laguna Grande
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Yunque Rain Forest, El Yunque National Forest Puerto Rico
Round-trip transportation from San Juan area – 11:00am our tour guide pick you up at your hotel, the drive to the Rainforest Foothills is around 30-45 minutes depending on your hotel location.
Live commentary and interpretation - The first stop is at El Portalito Visitor Center. Here you can find literature and information about El Yunque National Park, interpretive movie about the Forest, bathrooms and educational shop. Second Stop is at La Coca Waterfal where interpretation is given an picture opp, no swimming in this waterfall. Third Stop is at Yokahu Tower, the purpose of the tower is to see the forest at canopy level. Fourth Stop is at Puente Roto river, where you can relax and enjoy the river and there is where the swimming takes place.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Luquillo Beach, Luquillo Puerto Rico
3:30pm to 5:30pm - Two hours at Luquillo Kioskos beach for lunch and relaxing before we head to the Bio Bay Night Kayaking Tour. There many varieties of kiosks and restaurants and after lunch you can enjoy the beach.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Laguna Grande, Cabezas Nature Reserve Northeastern Coast Puerto Rico
6:00pm - Bio Bay Night Kayaking Tour - After the kiosks will head to the Bio Bay Night Kayaking in Parque Pasivo Las Croabas In Fajardo Town. Where we are going to paddle towards Mangrove Forest and Laguna Grande Reserve, the tour last a 1 hour and a half and we provide all the equipment.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Present digital or paper ticket to the driver.Bring towels and change of clothes.Thank You!
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.