Bioluminescent Bay Night Kayaking 6:00pm | Laguna Grande | Fajardo
Our Adaptive Paddling Program provides ample opportunity for creativity and many unique opportunities for anyone who would like to try kayaking for the first time. Also, if you have some special challenges, we can address these issues so that you too can enjoy the freedom that kayaking affords. Water is the ultimate equalizer. Join us for a tour today!
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided Night Kayaking Eco-Adventure at the Bioluminescent Bay of Laguna Grande Mangrove Reserve.
- Live-commentary and interpretations about the Ecosystem in English or Spanish.
- 101 kayaking lesson – First time in a kayak! no problem.
- Transportation Upgrade – available.
- Wheelchair Accessible – Attainable Adaptations for guest with special needs and disabilities.
- Big and Tall Participants, no problem! – weight up to 285 pounds per person.
What's excluded :
- Mosquito repellent is not provided.
- Waterproof cell phone pouches are not provided.
- Gratuity is not included, but greatly appreciated.
An Eco-Adventure – For outdoor enthusiast and nature lovers only.
Night Kayaking – Through the mangrove forest of Laguna Grande Reserve.
Chance to experience the glow of bioluminescent water in a two person kayak for 1.5 miles each way.
Wheelchair Accessible – Attainable Adaptations for guest with special needs and disabilities.
• Laguna Grande Bioluminescent Bay, Carr. 987 Km. 5.9 Reserva Natural Cabezas de San Juan, Fajardo 00738 Puerto Rico
Departure Point :Carretera Cabezas de San Juan, Carr. Cabezas de San Juan, Fajardo, 00738, Puerto Rico
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You need to know how to swim to participate in this tour
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.