Bioluminescent Bay Night Kayaking 6:00pm | Transportation from San Juan
Our Adaptive Paddling Program provides ample opportunity for creativity and many unique opportunities for anyone who would like to try kayaking for the first time. Also, if you have some special challenges, we can address these issues so that you too can enjoy the freedom that kayaking affords. Water is the ultimate equalizer. Join us for a tour today!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 101 kayaking lesson – First time in a kayak! no problem.
- Guided Night Kayaking Eco-Adventure at the Bioluminescent Bay of Laguna Grande Mangrove Reserve.
- Live-commentary and interpretations about the Ecosystem in English or Spanish.
- Big and Tall Participants, no problem! – weight up to 285 pounds per person.
What's excluded :
- Mosquito repellent is not provided.
- Gratuity is not included, but greatly appreciated.
- Waterproof cell phone pouches are not provided.
An Eco-Adventure – For outdoor enthusiast and nature lovers only.
Night Kayaking – Through the mangrove forest of Laguna Grande Reserve.
Chance to experience the glow of bioluminescent water.
Wheelchair Accessible – Attainable Adaptations for guest with special needs and disabilities.
• Bioluminescent Bay, Laguna Grande Las Croabas, Fajardo 00738 Puerto Rico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Call us to confirm pick-up time and location. Thank You
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.