Bioluminescent Bay Night Kayaking Tour 6:00pm | Laguna Grande, Fajardo
Bring a little excitement to your vacation with our night kayaking tour in the Bio Bay of Laguna Grande Reserve in Fajardo. The Bio Bay has microscopic organisms called dinoflagellates that produce a glowing effect when they are stirred by our paddles.
What should I wear?
Come prepared to get wet from your waist down. Lightweight, synthetic clothing or a swimsuit is the best. Do not walk bare foot on the beach for safety reasons.
What to bring?
Change of clothes, towel and mosquito repellent (just in case!). You can bring cameras only with water proof bag or water proof case.
What not to bring or wear?
Avoid wearing jeans or sweats. Don’t bring any valuables you don’t want to get wet, lose or damage.
Yes, Anything you bring on the water has the potential to get wet, damage or lost.
- Chance to experience the glow of bioluminescent water.
- Live-commentary and interpretations about the Ecosystem in English or Spanish.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided Night Kayaking Eco-Adventure at the Bioluminescent Bay of Laguna Grande Mangrove Reserve.
- Live-commentary and interpretations about the Ecosystem in English or Spanis.
- Life jacket – US Coast Guard Approved.
- Two person sit-on-top kayaks
- Wheelchair Accessible – Attainable Adaptations for guest with special needs and disabilities.
- Entry/Admission - Laguna Grande
What's excluded :
- Waterproof cell phone pouches are not provided.
- Mosquito repellent is not provided.
- Gratuity is not included, but greatly appreciated.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Laguna Grande, Cabezas Nature Reserve Northeastern Coast Puerto Rico
Bio Bay Night Kayaking in the Mangrove Forest Reserve of Las Cabezas de San Juan
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Peniel Access Eco Tours, Las Croabas, 987 Road, Fajardo, 00738, Puerto Rico
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.