Bioluminescent Bay Tour 6pm| Night Kayaking | Fajardo Bay
Did you know that Puerto Rico has three bioluminescent bays? There are very few of these in the world and Puerto Rico is fortunate enough to have three major bioluminescent bays. This is an adventure you should not miss while in Puerto Rico. Paddle your way through the mystical mangrove channel leading to Laguna Grande, where you get to meet our glowing friends, the Pyrodinium Bahamense, microscopic planktons capable of producing natural light when the water is stirred!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guided Night Kayaking Eco-Adventure at the Bioluminescent Bay of Laguna Grande Mangrove Reserve.
- Live-commentary and interpretations about the Ecosystem in English or Spanish.
- Fully guided by certified tour guides.
- Round trip transportation from San Juan area
What's excluded :
- Mosquito repellent is not provided.
- Waterproof cell phone pouches are not provided.
- Gratuity is not included, but greatly appreciated.
Explore these amazing microorganisms up close as our professional Eco-tour guides take you to discover the secrets of the bay. Discover how this unique and fragile ecosystem maintains a perfect balance of life, and how you can help protect such a special place. Watch how every stroke of your paddle leaves behind a glowing swirl of blue light and fish light up your path like shooting stars in the water. The water comes alive with millions of glowing plankton that must be seen to be believed. Join a bio-luminescent bay Puerto Rico tour now.
• Bioluminescent Bay, Laguna Grande Las Croabas, Fajardo 00738 Puerto Rico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.